New GTAV details leaked by Russian magazines
In May 23Rockstar Games and 1C-SoftClub (The official publisher of GTAV in Russia), held a closed presentation of the Russian version ofÂ Grand Theft Auto 5 in Moscow.
The reporters saw the same demo version of the game that presented in early May, In this 30 minutes of the demo a lots of details leaked some of them issued before and some of them new. Here s the new details:
- Sometimes damages (like wounds, Injured by bullet…) will leave marks on the body of the characters forever.
- In the beginning of the demo we seen Franklin jumping out of a plane with a parachute, While Franklin in the air, you notice a lot of interesting things:
- A military base hidden in the hills.
- Wild animals prey on each other.
- Motocross track and a hunting ground. Also you see tourists walking in the mountains, near the river and a few people go fishing, and more.
- Some of the problems that associated with the low capacity of some platforms still exist, like the number of cars on the street…
- For the first time in the series there was background music.
- The underwater world around Los Santos looks great, it’s probably the most beautiful image of the sea in the games. Colored fish swim among the rocks and Shark swims near you.
Also a new screenshot leaked.
GTA V will release on September 17 for Xbox 360 and PS3, PC version not announced yet.